Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dang, I'm Tired!

It's about midnight on Sunday morning and I'm just finishing up hockey practice planning and game schedule updates. I'm wiped!

Found out that most of our game times have been set but have a few questions about our Durango trip and "non-league" games.  I am a bit frustrated that Durango scheduled our first game on Saturday at 8:45 AM.  This basically means we either leave at midnight on Saturday to drive down there or stay two nights in Durango hotel.  Grrr, I'm going to see if we can get a later start time.

We had two days of off-ice practice this week which had about 5 kids each day.  Most of the kids are playing football and won't finish that up until after this week.  We will have 13 players on the team so that was better than the initial 9 we thought we would have!

That's all for tonight, folks.  I'm outta here!

Feeling like fall and got snow on top of the Ski Mountain yesterday.  It's hockey season!

No comments: