Monday, September 20, 2010

The Geek Coach!

Wahoo!  Just found out our association owns hockey software to allow us to create and publish hockey plays and drills!  I was looking to purchase my own software but the Association has an even better program.  After taking the software for an initial trial run (on lunch break), I am psyched to start using it!

We have our first planning coaches meeting tonight where we start building the season.  Tomorrow, we have the Parents meeting.  I'm a bit apprehensive about both.  For the coaches meeting, I've never built a hockey season before.  For the Parents meeting, well, you NEVER know what kind of parents you are going to get.  They all need to understand that I don't coach to win at all cost.  I coach to win in the long run.

Ok, back to work!

No comments: